Under the Influence - Spring 2022
What to Expect
- We will explore the art of the featured individual. Our focus will be on art that can be adapted to an art journal in a mixed media fashion.
- Our time together will be spent in study and observation of the selected artist of the session for the first 10-15 minutes. After our visual inspiration we will co-create in response to what we identify as an "ingredient" we would like to focus on.
This practice of consuming inspiration and responding in creative action has been the most powerful catalyst in growing my confidence in art making. I will be sharing my desktop view as I work through every step.
- Each session is 90 minutes long
- All sessions have been pre-recorded (no live classes)
- You have long-term access to the content
- This is not a beginning Art Journaling Class. I recommend familiarity with terms and tools for your own comfort. The Watch.Learn.Play. membership is a wonderful resource for Art Journaling and Mixed Media education.