Daily Creative Practice Journal 23
- I've found the secret to establishing and maintaining a regular creative practice is having a container that works for me.
- The Daily Creative Practice Journal is actually made up of 12 individual pamphlets/signatures that you "live in" throughout the month.
- The individual pamphlets are perfectly sized to give you at least one spread per week for any given month.
- Staying engaged and not overwhelmed is key to living in this journal all year long.
What to Expect
- All new for the 2023 version, We will revise the binding from previous years and I include a canvas journal cover design in the instruction.
- 11 hours of live-recorded instruction on constructing your journal broken down into easy to consume segments.
- In this course you will prepare your folios & stitch them into 12 individual pamphlets + front and back liners.
- You will be guided in at least 3 different methods of painting/collaging so your monthly covers will have some variety.